Posted to users@directory.apache.org by "Sura, Bhupesh" <Bh...@us.widerthan.com> on 2008/06/05 02:43:35 UTC

Releasing idle connections

Hi,

I am using ApacheDS 1.0.2 and I want to know if there is a way to release the idle connections from the server, say after 5 mins.

Thanks,
Bhupesh

Re: Releasing idle connections

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Several people have asked for this capability.  Right new there's no way to
do this.  I think we should add this feature into 1.5.x before going into
2.0 release candidates.

Code changes are required but this is pretty easy to do.

Alex