Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Hasan Muhammad <ap...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/04 15:19:20 UTC

Latest code from tuscany cannot find repositories

Hi,

I checked out the latest code from Tuscany, cleaned up my repo totally. When
i try to do an mvn on SDO, it cannot get the EMF repositories.. Any ideas as
to whether this is my system, or the jars are not really available on the
repo site for download ?? This is really blocking me...

[INFO] Building Tuscany SDO Implementation
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
---
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] Copying 8 resources
[INFO] Copying 0 resource to META-INF
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository//org/eclipse
/emf/ecore-change/2.2.1/ecore-change-2.2.1.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache.incubator (
http://people
.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)
Downloading:
http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository/org.eclipse.emf/poms/ecore-ch
ange-2.2.1.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache.ws.m1.snapshots(http://
ws.zones.apache.org/repository)
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/emf/ecore-change/2.2.1/ec
ore-change-2.2.1.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central (
http://repo1.maven.org
/maven2)
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository//org/eclipse
/emf/ecore/2.2.1/ecore-2.2.1.pom
http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository/org.eclipse.emf/poms/ecore-2.
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/emf/ecore/2.2.1/ecore-2.2
.1.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central (
http://repo1.maven.org
/maven2)
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository//org/eclipse
/xsd/xsd/2.2.1/xsd-2.2.1.pom
http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository/org.eclipse.xsd/poms/xsd-2.2.
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/xsd/xsd/2.2.1/xsd-2.2.1.p
om
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central (
http://repo1.maven.org
/maven2)
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository//org/eclipse
/emf/common/2.2.1/common-2.2.1.pom
http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository/org.eclipse.emf/poms/common-2
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/emf/common/2.2.1/common-2
.2.1.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central (
http://repo1.maven.org
/maven2)
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository//org/eclipse
/emf/ecore-xmi/2.2.1/ecore-xmi-2.2.1.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache.incubator (
http://people
.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)
Downloading:
http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository/org.eclipse.emf/poms/ecore-xm
i-2.2.1.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache.ws.m1.snapshots(http://
ws.zones.apache.org/repository)
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/emf/ecore-xmi/2.2.1/ecore
-xmi-2.2.1.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central (
http://repo1.maven.org
/maven2)
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository//woodstox/ws
tx-asl/3.0.1/wstx-asl-3.0.1.pom
http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository/woodstox/poms/wstx-asl-3.0.1.
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/woodstox/wstx-asl/3.0.1/wstx-asl-3.0.
1.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central (
http://repo1.maven.org
/maven2)
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository//org/eclipse
/emf/common/2.2.1/common-2.2.1.jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache.incubator (
http://people
.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)
Downloading:
http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository/org.eclipse.emf/jars/common-2
.2.1.jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache.ws.m1.snapshots(http://
ws.zones.apache.org/repository)
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/emf/common/2.2.1/common-2
.2.1.jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central (
http://repo1.maven.org
/maven2)
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository//org/eclipse
/xsd/xsd/2.2.1/xsd-2.2.1.jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache.incubator (
http://people
.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)
Downloading:
http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository/org.eclipse.xsd/jars/xsd-2.2.
1.jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache.ws.m1.snapshots(http://
ws.zones.apache.org/repository)
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/xsd/xsd/2.2.1/xsd-2.2.1.j
ar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central (
http://repo1.maven.org
/maven2)
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository//org/eclipse
/emf/ecore/2.2.1/ecore-2.2.1.jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache.incubator (
http://people
.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)
Downloading:
http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository/org.eclipse.emf/jars/ecore-2.
2.1.jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache.ws.m1.snapshots(http://
ws.zones.apache.org/repository)
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/emf/ecore/2.2.1/ecore-2.2
.1.jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central (
http://repo1.maven.org
/maven2)
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository//org/eclipse
/emf/ecore-change/2.2.1/ecore-change-2.2.1.jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache.incubator (
http://people
.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)
Downloading:
http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository/org.eclipse.emf/jars/ecore-ch
ange-2.2.1.jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache.ws.m1.snapshots(http://
ws.zones.apache.org/repository)
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/emf/ecore-change/2.2.1/ec
ore-change-2.2.1.jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central (
http://repo1.maven.org
/maven2)
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository//org/eclipse
/emf/ecore-xmi/2.2.1/ecore-xmi-2.2.1.jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache.incubator (
http://people
.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)
Downloading:
http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository/org.eclipse.emf/jars/ecore-xm
i-2.2.1.jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache.ws.m1.snapshots(http://
ws.zones.apache.org/repository)
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/emf/ecore-xmi/2.2.1/ecore
-xmi-2.2.1.jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central (
http://repo1.maven.org
/maven2)
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.eclipse.emf:common:jar:2.2.1

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.eclipse.emf -DartifactId=common
\
          -Dversion=2.2.1 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

  Path to dependency:
        1)
org.apache.tuscany.sdo:tuscany-sdo-impl:jar:1.0-incubator-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.eclipse.emf:common:jar:2.2.1

Re: Latest code from tuscany cannot find repositories

Posted by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com>.
I have now fixed the woodstox issue by changing the groupid and adding
another repository to the sdo/impl/pom.xml.  The repositories that were
already listed and contained a woodstox jar did not have pom files.  I
haven't seen this with emf,  but it sounds like the symptom you were
experiencing.  Perhaps it was just a temporary network/server problem?

Regards, kelvin.

Posted by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hasan,

Posted by Hasan Muhammad <ap...@gmail.com>.