Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Stefan Henke <st...@gmx.de> on 2001/10/22 17:57:53 UTC

Import WSDL in WSDE

Hi,

I´m using IBM WSTK and WSDE to test developoing webservices. I tried to invoke some services found on www.xmethods.com.

I downloaded the appropriate WSDL file and tried to create a proxy class in WSDE. But for every file I tried, I got error messages.
Most often I got the message: "Cannot convert java.lang.Object to null".

For the WSDL files I created with WSDE for local testing work fine.

Do you have any experience with WSDE and WSDL files created for e.g. .NET?
Maybe WSDE uses an older version of Apache SOAP or WSDL4J?

Thanks
Stefan

Re: Import WSDL in WSDE

Posted by Stefan Henke <st...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

thanks for the response. This seems to be the problem.
Does anybody know if it is possible to "update" the plugins of WSDE with
newer versions of the libs?

Because the "buggy" version of the WSDE is useless if you need real
interoperability, isn´t it?

Stefan

RE: Import WSDL in WSDE

Posted by Tony Hong <th...@xmethods.net>.