Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Gerrit Grobbelaar <ge...@redshift.co.za> on 2001/11/19 16:54:00 UTC

Servlet Changes

Hi
I know this is not a Forte for Java group, but after compilation of my
servlets the changes only take affect after restarting my built-in tomcat
server.  How can the changes be noted without restarting tomcat everytime?
Tx.
Gerrit

Re: Servlet Changes

Posted by paul <pa...@roadrunner.uk.com>.
in your server.xml file
define the contexts with reloadable=true .... like below

    </Host>
      <Host name="apache.web.roadrunner.uk.com" debug="1" appBase="webapps">

        <Context path="" docBase="ROOT" debug="0"/>
        <Context path="/ct" docBase="ct" debug="1" crossContext="true"
reloada
e="true">
        </Context>
        <Context path="/b2b" docBase="b2b" debug="1" crossContext="true"
reloa
ble="true">
        </Context>
        <Context path="/logon" docBase="logon" debug="1" crossContext="true"
oadable="true">
        </Context>
        <Context path="/wh" docBase="wh" debug="1" crossContext="true"
reloada
e="true">
        </Context>
        <Context path="/edi" docBase="edi" debug="1" crossContext="true"
reloa
ble="true">
        </Context>

      </Host>