Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Cam Bazz <ca...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/07 13:56:35 UTC

crawling a list of urls

Hello,

I have a case where I need to crawl a list of exact url's. Somewhere
in the range of 1 to 1.5M urls.

I have written those urls in numereus files under /home/urls , ie
/home/urls/1 /home/urls/2

Then by using the crawl command I am crawling to depth=1

Are there any recomendations or general guidelines that I should
follow when making nutch just to fetch and index a list of urls?

Best Regards,
C.B.

Re: crawling a list of urls

Posted by Cam Bazz <ca...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Lewis, this has been very illustrative, especially about
deleting documents.

Best.

Re: crawling a list of urls

Posted by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.