Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2020/11/02 17:17:56 UTC

4.2.x and macOS 10.7

Just a FYI that I test built HEAD of AOO42X on a macOS VM, with macOS 10.15 (Catalina) and Xcode 12.1 and the build went off without a hitch and the resulting image worked with no issues at all on an old macOS 10.7 VM.

Re: 4.2.x and macOS 10.7

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
We still need to force 10.7 as the MIN SDK, and so far, even the macOS10.15.sdk supports that; There's some low hanging fruit that also needs to be fixed, but in general we're pretty good.

Re: 4.2.x and macOS 10.7

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi Jim,