Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Sean McNeill <dr...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/10 20:40:07 UTC

[vfs] Problem with Apache VFS on 2008

I have an archive processor that extends Apache VFS. On windows XP it runs
as designed, however; when I run this process on Windows 2008, it seems
like my FileEventListeners are not firing on file change or on file add.
Has anyone else ever experienced this problem? The source was compiled with
1.7 and the host's java runtime is 1.7. The only other difference is I
compiled on a 32 bit system which so far as I know should not be a problem.
I am pretty much stumped at this point

Thanks for any help you might be able to provide