Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Tran Thai Binh <th...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/21 15:24:24 UTC

Query results asText

Dear all,
Sorry if this is wrong mail list.
I use Jena and Sparql to query my RDF Model,
when I use

"ResultSetFormatter.out(System.out, results, query);"

the result is show. But nothing happen when I use

"String theResults;
 theResults = ResultSetFormatter.asText(results,query);"

Please explane to me.
Thanks in advance.
Binh

--
Trần Thái Bình
GIS and Remote Sensing

Re: Query results asText

Posted by Tran Thai Binh <th...@gmail.com>.
Dear Chris,
I think I know the problem. I have used both so the second return nothing.
Thank you very much,
Binh

--
Trần Thái Bình