Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Eric DE MAULDE <er...@free.fr> on 2008/09/26 10:56:15 UTC

Product specification sheet

Hi,

I would want to create product specification sheets.
I read http://www.nabble.com/Attaching-product-spec-sheets-to-products-td9030692.html#a9030692
Into a product specification sheet, there are commun titles and texts to a category and sub-categories and variable texts for one product.

How can a create a template for a category and sub-categories with common text ?
When a product detail is displayed, OFBiz has to choice the nearest specification template into the category tree.
This template has to be multilingual.

At the level of product variables texts, where can I key texts ? (into content, atribute, feature ...)

Thanks

Eric

Re: Product specification sheet

Posted by Eric DE MAULDE <er...@free.fr>.
Hi,
Thanks BJ.
Sorry, I don't have and want a PDF file.
I would want to implement dynamic spec within templates.
Each template is related to a category.
The product spec template depends on the nearest template from category
tree.

How can I implement a product template, attached to a category ?
I believe I create a content with type "template" ...
What format ?
To attach this template to a category, I create a new Product Category
Content Type ?
Is there a subject or documentation about this problematics ?
Thanks

Eric

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.