Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Tyler Akidau <ta...@apache.org> on 2016/06/27 18:22:34 UTC

Beam Talks at Flink Forward

Hello Beamers,

Flink Forward, the Apache Flink conference organized by data Artisans, is
happening again this year in Berlin, September 12-14. If you have a
Beam-related talk you'd like to give there, please submit a proposal at
http://flink-forward.org/submit-your-talk/ in the next day or two. The
Flink community is well positioned to take advantage of Beam, and we should
have space for a number of Beam-related talks in the roster (I'm on the PC,
trying to make sure Beam has a solid presence there :-). Note that anything
Beam-related is a reasonable candidate; doesn't have to be specifically
Flink focused, though that's of course a bonus.

-Tyler

Re: Beam Talks at Flink Forward

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Tyler,