Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org> on 2016/04/04 21:26:23 UTC

[DISCUSS]: 0.13.0 release candidate

Other than a couple deprecation clean up tickets, in AURORA-1584 [1], it
looks like we are about ready to cut the 0.13.0 release candidate and start
a vote. I wanted to open the floor up for any last minute requests or
patches people would like to see make it in before we finalize and cut the
release candidate. Currently planning on cutting the release candidate this
Wednesday, April 6th, pending no blockers coming out of this discussion
thread. Thoughts, objections?

-Jake

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AURORA-1584

Re: [DISCUSS]: 0.13.0 release candidate

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.
Patch has landed - tests came up green on the new image.  We're good to go!

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.

Posted by Maxim Khutornenko <ma...@apache.org>.
+1