Posted to users@isis.apache.org by JL Marizan <jo...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/25 14:55:11 UTC

Angular 2 as viewer

Hi guys,
Are we planning to develop an Angular 2 viewer for Apache Isis? If yes,
 how can I contribute?

Thanks,
Jorge

Re: Angular 2 as viewer

Posted by Anton <ku...@gmail.com>.
Perhaps use IFML
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interaction_Flow_Modeling_Language> then
allow user to generate prefered UI, eg, angular, react.js, vue.js

Re: Angular 2 as viewer

Posted by Stefano Cascarini <st...@googlemail.com>.
I'm happy to give (and take!) pointers if anyone wants to build on the
Naked Objects Angular 2 viewer.

It's at
https://github.com/NakedObjectsGroup/NakedObjectsFramework/tree/master/Spa2

Stef