Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2016/09/22 15:31:20 UTC

Failing rs-sse system tests

The following tests are failing for me on the master branch:

Failed tests:

JettyEmbeddedTest>AbstractSseTest.testBooksAreReturned:73->Assert.assertEquals:631->Assert.assertEquals:645->Assert.failNotEquals:834->Assert.fail:88
expected:<200> but was:<500>

JettyWarTest>AbstractSseTest.testBooksAreReturned:73->Assert.assertEquals:631->Assert.assertEquals:645->Assert.failNotEquals:834->Assert.fail:88
expected:<200> but was:<500>
Tests in error:
  TomcatEmbeddedTest>AbstractSseTest.testBooksStreamIsBroadcasted:101 »
ResponseProcessing

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Failing rs-sse system tests

Posted by Andrey Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sergey,

Right, you are coming to the same conclusions. This is what causes the
troubles, some state which I am trying to track down.
The issue is caused by flushing the response without sending any data along
with it (Atm does it and it causes NPE in Jetty).
I am going to try another fix tonight, if its not going to work, I will
comment out (ignore) test cases tonight as well.
Thanks.

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andriy

Posted by Andrey Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sergey,

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Colm,

Thanks a lot, looking into it ...

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Hi Andriy,

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hey Sergey,

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andriy

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hey Sergey,

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andriy

Nice work, the tests can fail (as they nearly always do after my commits
:-)), you did your best to fix them, many thanks

Sergey

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hey Colm,