Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2006/11/06 19:49:10 UTC

Re: Possible Starteam Antlib

On Mon, 06 Nov 2006, Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Stefan and others,
>
> what would be the process to move the starteam code to become an
> antlib ?

Add them to the sandbox, try to find three committers[1], call for a
vote to promote it, release it like any other piece of ASF software
8-)

> would we first move the starteam code to the antlibs sandbox, then
> through a graduation process to the antlibs proper ?

I'd say you can skip the sandbox if you find three committers right
away.

Stefan

Footnotes:

[1] this step failed when Kev tried to do the same for the VSS antlib