Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Nicolas Motte <li...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/11 16:01:25 UTC

Training Kafka and ZooKeeper - Monitoring and Operability

Hi everyone,

I created a training for Application Management and OPS teams in my company.
Some sections are specific to our deployment, but most of them are generic
and explain how Kafka and ZooKeeper work.

I uploaded it on SlideShare, I thought it might be useful to other people:
http://fr.slideshare.net/NicolasMotte/training-kafka-and-zookeeper-monitoring-and-operability

In the description you will get a link to the version with audio
description.

Cheers
Nico

Re: Training Kafka and ZooKeeper - Monitoring and Operability

Posted by Ben Stopford <be...@confluent.io>.
Useful resource Nico, Thanks

--
Ben Stopford