Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by jnet2000 <ge...@jnet2000.it> on 2007/08/03 06:47:33 UTC

Err: SubElement error return

Hi All,

you can help me, I have a problem with a simple  ws.

using the client, response me with exception "
>     java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected
>     subelement return
"
In my ws, I have specified that the output he will have to call
itself “result”  through the WebResult annotation. In the wsdl I have
indicated the output with the same name, “result”.

axis2 answer generates me in automatic rifle not taking in
consideration the wsdl, why?!

On what this behavior depends?

Depends on one wrong configuration of Axis2? It depends on a wrong
configuration of the services.xml, or from as I have written the ws?

I'm currently using a Sun Application Server 9, JAX-WS , AXIS2 1.3,
JDK 1.6

please, you help me

thanks in advance

Re: Err: SubElement error return

Posted by Georgia Giacobbi <ge...@jnet2000.it>.
this is my wsdl

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <#> <wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="*http://my.it*"
xmlns:typens="*http://my.it/data*"
xmlns="*http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema*"
xmlns:wsaw="*http://www.w3.org/2006/05/addressing/wsdl*"
xmlns:wsdl="*http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/*"
xmlns:tns="*http://my.it*"
xmlns:http="*http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/*"
xmlns:soap="*http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/*"
xmlns:mime="*http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/mime/*"
xmlns:soap12="*http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap12/*">
- <#> <wsdl:types>
- <#> <schema attributeFormDefault="*qualified*"
targetNamespace="*http://my.it/data*"
xmlns="*http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema*">
- <!--

 TYPE OUT

  -->
- <!--

 Elementi IN

  -->
- <#> <element name="*RetrieveCustomerIdentifyByCFRequest*">
- <#> <complexType>
- <#> <sequence>
  <element name="*requestId*" type="*string*" />
  <element name="*cf*" type="*string*" />
  </sequence>
  </complexType>
  </element>
- <!--

 Element OUT

  -->
- <#> <element name="*RetrieveCustomerIdentifyByCFResponse*">
- <#> <complexType>
- <#> <sequence>
  <element name="*myResult*" type="*string*" />
  </sequence>
  </complexType>
  </element>
  </schema>
  </wsdl:types>
- <#> <wsdl:message name="*RetrieveCustomerIdentifyByCFResponseMessage*">
  <wsdl:part name="*data*"
element="*typens:RetrieveCustomerIdentifyByCFResponse*" />
  </wsdl:message>
- <#> <wsdl:message name="*RetrieveCustomerIdentifyByCFMessage*">
  <wsdl:part name="*input*"
element="*typens:RetrieveCustomerIdentifyByCFRequest*" />
  </wsdl:message>
- <#> <wsdl:portType name="*AxisProvaPortType*">
- <#> <wsdl:operation name="*retrieveCustomerIdentifyByCF*">
  <wsdl:input message="*tns:RetrieveCustomerIdentifyByCFMessage*"
wsaw:Action="*http://my.it/AxisProvaPortType/RetrieveCustomerIdentifyByCFRequest*"
/>
  <wsdl:output
message="*tns:RetrieveCustomerIdentifyByCFResponseMessage*"
wsaw:Action="*http://my.it/AxisProvaPortType/RetrieveCustomerIdentifyByCFResponse*"
/>
  </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:portType>
- <#> <wsdl:binding name="*AxisProvaSOAP12Binding*"
type="*tns:AxisProvaPortType*">
  <soap12:binding style="*document*"
transport="*http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http*" />
- <#> <wsdl:operation name="*retrieveCustomerIdentifyByCF*">
  <soap12:operation
soapAction="*http://my.it/retrieveCustomerIdentifyByCF*" />
- <#> <wsdl:input>
  <soap12:body use="*literal*" />
  </wsdl:input>
- <#> <wsdl:output>
  <soap12:body use="*literal*" />
  </wsdl:output>
  </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:binding>
- <#> <wsdl:binding name="*AxisProvaSOAP11Binding*"
type="*tns:AxisProvaPortType*">
  <soap:binding style="*document*"
transport="*http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http*" />
- <#> <wsdl:operation name="*retrieveCustomerIdentifyByCF*">
  <soap:operation soapAction="" />
- <#> <wsdl:input>
  <soap:body use="*literal*" />
  </wsdl:input>
- <#> <wsdl:output>
  <soap:body use="*literal*" />
  </wsdl:output>
  </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:binding>
- <#> <wsdl:service name="*AxisProva*">
- <#> <wsdl:port name="*AxisProvaSOAP12port*"
binding="*tns:AxisProvaSOAP12Binding*">
  <soap12:address
location="*http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/AxisProva*" />
  </wsdl:port>
- <#> <wsdl:port name="*AxisProvaSOAP11port*"
binding="*tns:AxisProvaSOAP11Binding*">
  <soap:address
location="*http://192.168.119.14:8080/axis2/services/AxisProva*" />
  </wsdl:port>
  </wsdl:service>
  </wsdl:definitions>

soap request
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"
standalone="no"?>
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope">
<soapenv:Body>
<ns1:RetrieveCustomerIdentifyByCFRequest xmlns:ns1="http://my.it/data">
<requestId>1234567890</requestId>
<cf>CCCFFF84L12H501Z</cf>
</ns1:RetrieveCustomerIdentifyByCFRequest>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

soap response
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope">
<soapenv:Body>
<ns:retrieveCustomerIdentifyByCFResponse xmlns:ns="http://my.it/data">
<ns:return>ciao</ns:return>

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
can you send your wsdl?

On 8/3/07, jnet2000 <ge...@jnet2000.it> wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> you can help me, I have a problem with a simple  ws.
>
> using the client, response me with exception "
> >     java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected
> >     subelement return
> "
> In my ws, I have specified that the output he will have to call
> itself "result"  through the WebResult annotation. In the wsdl I have
> indicated the output with the same name, "result".
>
> axis2 answer generates me in automatic rifle not taking in
> consideration the wsdl, why?!
>
> On what this behavior depends?
>
> Depends on one wrong configuration of Axis2? It depends on a wrong
> configuration of the services.xml, or from as I have written the ws?
>

> I'm currently using a Sun Application Server 9, JAX-WS , AXIS2 1.3,
> JDK 1.6
>
> please, you help me
>
> thanks in advance

Amila Suriarachchi,