Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Dongying Jiao <pi...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/10 03:05:21 UTC

Got alerts in ambari after install oozie HA in kerberos env.

Hi:
I installed oozie HA in kerberos cluster according to document in HDP
website. But I got alerts from ambari UI for Oozie Server Status:
Execution of 'source /usr/oozie-server/conf/oozie-env.sh ; oozie admin
-oozie http://node2:11000/oozie -status' returned 255. Error: IO_ERROR :
java.io.IOException: Error while connecting Oozie server. No of retries =
1. Exception = Could not authenticate, Authentication failed, status: 403,
message: Forbidden.

3 nodes in my cluster, node1 is for oozie load balancer, node2 and node3
are oozie servers. I have merged spengo keytab in node1 to node2 and node3,
and change oozie.authentication.kerberos.principal to use Load balancer
Principal.

It is strange that getting node2 status command failed as the alert, but if
I first get node1 status and then get node2 status, it can be successful.
See output:

[oozie@node2 root]$ oozie admin -oozie http://*node2*:11000/oozie -status
Error: IO_ERROR : java.io.IOException: Error while connecting Oozie server.
No of retries = 1. Exception = Could not authenticate, Authentication
failed, status: 403, message: Forbidden

[oozie@node2 root]$ oozie admin -oozie http://*node1*:11000/oozie -status
System mode: NORMAL

[oozie@node2 root]$ oozie admin -oozie http://*node2*:11000/oozie -status