Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Maxime Petazzoni <ma...@bulix.org> on 2005/11/13 18:15:56 UTC

Re: svn commit: r333035 - in /apr/examples/trunk: LICENSE README build/ helloworld/ helloworld/helloworld.c

Hi,

>     * helloworld.c is a new clean-room APR hello world, though
>       significant overlap with other "hello world"s is entirely
>       likely.

Some information on how to compile and link with the APR would be most
welcome, too. It may not be trivial for everyone, especially if you're
running on a custom APR & APU installation.

- Sam

--
Maxime Petazzoni (http://www.bulix.org)
 -- gone crazy, back soon. leave message.

Re: svn commit: r333035 - in /apr/examples/trunk: LICENSE README build/ helloworld/ helloworld/helloworld.c

Posted by Colm MacCarthaigh <co...@stdlib.net>.
On Sun, Nov 13, 2005 at 06:15:56PM +0100, Maxime Petazzoni wrote:
> >     * helloworld.c is a new clean-room APR hello world, though
> >       significant overlap with other "hello world"s is entirely
> >       likely.
>
> Some information on how to compile and link with the APR would be most
> welcome, too. It may not be trivial for everyone, especially if you're
> running on a custom APR & APU installation.

That's the whole point of this repository; to provide just that :-) I
just havn't written/committed all of it. I want to do it clean-room, so
it's taking me a while.