Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Stefan Kohler <st...@internetchefs.de> on 2008/01/03 15:12:01 UTC

t:dataTable + sortable + custom graphic right aligned

Hi everyone,

I am trying to get custom arrows for the datatable to be right aligned in
the header-cell.

When using 'align="right"' in 't:graphicImage' the graphic increases the
table header cell and is displayed just slighty below the text and
rightaligned. I put a screenshot here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mac_stef/2161209113/

I have tried several css styles, like 'display:inline;' but no success.
Has anyone done this before? I would be happy to contribute a wiki-page if
someone helps me to get this working right.

I uploaded the code snippet of my jsf here: http://pastebin.com/m54f029c1

Thank you very much!

- stef

--