Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2018/06/05 15:01:56 UTC

Report from Building IoT conference

Hi all,

Just finished the first of several conferences, where I showed PLC4X and Edgent. Had tons of good discussions and lots of interested people. Seems people do like the ideas we have and that we are on a good path.

My talk on PLC4X and Edgent were well attended and had quite some long chats at the following "industry 4.0" round table afterwards.

The article I was expecting to see published however wasn't printed. After being a little upset about that the people from the magazine apologized because they forgot to tell me that it's gonna be printed in the big iX  7/2018 magazine which is sheduled to be available from 26.06.2018 ... So I can't complain about that ;-)

I do hope I could motivate some people to sign up here and start participating in discussions and eventually even contributing.

Next stop, an industry 4.0 networking conference tomorrow and the day after.

Guess I'll be doing quite some sleeping prior to going to Berlin ;-) looking forward on meeting some of you guys there.

Chris

Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36> herunterladen