Posted to user@ant.apache.org by query <se...@rediffmail.com> on 2007/06/01 14:43:23 UTC

Issue with recursive source files in task

While compiling java source files, it will scan recursively for the source files in a given directory. If we don\'t want to compile subfolders, we have to specifically mention them by using &lt;exclude&gt; task.
But as the numbers of subfolders are large, it will be difficult to mention them exclusively.Is there any attribute or element in &lt;javac&gt; task to compile only the files in a folder not in thesubdirectories?