Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by David Chappell <ch...@sonicsoftware.com> on 2002/09/06 18:04:08 UTC

Proposal attached - Re: Asynchronous Transport in Apache Axis, JMS and beyond

Attached is an early draft of the proposal we have been working on.
Think of it as something that
highlights the issues and the beginnings of an architecture for
discussion purposes.  We are looking forward to feedback from the group.
Dave

--
Sonic Software - Backbone of the Extended Enterprise

Re: Proposal attached - Re: Asynchronous Transport in Apache Axis, JMS and beyond

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
> Attached is an early draft of the proposal we have been working on.
> Think of it as something that
> highlights the issues and the beginnings of an architecture for
> discussion purposes.  We are looking forward to feedback from the group.
> Dave

maybe its my system but every time I try and open that file in word, it just
disappears -no error message, nothing. How about posting a PDF copy?