Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by michael moncur <mo...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/08 07:21:50 UTC

Configuration tool updated

My SpamAssassin Configuration Tool, which is linked from the SpamAssassin
site and hasn't worked with 3.0 or 3.1, has finally been updated.

http://www.yrex.com/spam/spamconfig.php

It now works with 3.0 or 3.1, although 3.1 will need some edits to
v310.prefor razor/dcc/textcat along with the output of my script.

The old (SpamAssassin 2.5) version is still available here:

http://www.yrex.com/spam/spamconfig25.php

Please let me know if this doesn't work for anyone, or if there's a
commonly-used setting that it lacks.

--
Michael Moncur - mgm at starlingtech dot com

Re: Configuration tool updated

Posted by jdow <jd...@earthlink.net>.

(From the message headers.)

{^_^}