Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Bruno CROS <br...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/05 17:17:15 UTC

Xdoclet proxy values

     Hi all,

  I noticed that the "proxy" keyword can't accept "dynamic" value. "dynamic"
is an accepted value in repository file and seems to be different of "true".
On my setup, "dynamic" values works fine with CGLib proxies and,
proxy="true" seems to not...

  Does someone can confirm this? if it's a missed, does XDoclet module has
been updated since 1.0.4 ?

  "proxy" are used in "reference" tag , release 1.0.4.

Thanks.

Re: Xdoclet proxy values

Posted by Bruno CROS <br...@gmail.com>.
Done

Re: Xdoclet proxy values

Posted by Thomas Dudziak <to...@gmail.com>.

Re: Xdoclet proxy values

Posted by Konstantin Priblouda <kp...@yahoo.com>.

--- Bruno CROS <br...@gmail.com> wrote:

>      Hi all,
>
>   I noticed that the "proxy" keyword can't accept
> "dynamic" value. "dynamic"
> is an accepted value in repository file and seems to
> be different of "true".
> On my setup, "dynamic" values works fine with CGLib
> proxies and,
> proxy="true" seems to not...
>
>   Does someone can confirm this? if it's a missed,
> does XDoclet module has
> been updated since 1.0.4 ?
>
>   "proxy" are used in "reference" tag , release
> 1.0.4.

If you speaking of xdoclet-2 modules, we are still at
1.0.4-snapshot pending working maven-2 build

Or are you speaking of OJB project?

regards,

----[ Konstantin Pribluda http://www.pribluda.de ]----------------
Still using XDoclet 1.x?  XDoclet 2 is released and of production quality.
check it out: http://xdoclet.codehaus.org