Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kat Luna <ka...@yahoo.com> on 2003/07/30 19:23:18 UTC

Link/Forward inside error message

Hi all,

I have an error message in ApplicationResources.properties like this:

error.password.expired=Your password has expired.  Please go to Change Password
and select a new one.

However "Change Password" needs to be a link to the Password Management page.
In the JSP, I would have put: <html:link forward="passwordmanagement">...etc,
but I don't know how to put put the forward in the ApplicationResources file.
Is there a syntax for this?  Or can I get the content of the forward inside the
Action and pass it to the error when I create the ActionError?  For testing
purposes, I put an <a href="/myapp/jsp/changePassword.jsp"> tag in the error
description, but I don't want to have to edit this every time we move the
ContextPath of the application.

Any suggestions?

thanks,
Kat