Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tomasz Bech <tb...@polbox.com> on 2002/02/20 13:38:55 UTC

(xsp) i18n:text passed for attribute

Hello,
I want to have on a form button with 'i18n key' text.
Because it is not possible to pass another xml tag as attribute I tried:
<input type="submit"><xsp:attribute
name='value'><i18n:text>selectbutton</i18n:text></xsp:attribute></input>
But xsp transformer is removing i18n tag completely. How to do this???
(One solution would be to assign i18n.text value to java variable, but
i18n doesn't want to work like this - probably becasue it is pipeline
transformer, not xslt)
 Thanks,
    Tomasz

Re: (xsp) i18n:text passed for attribute

Posted by "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KP...@flagship.ru>.
> Hello,

For attribute translation use this:

<input type="submit" value="selectbutton" i18n:attr="value" />
In i18n:attr attribute's value you can place a space separated list of
attribute names that you want to translate. The key for translation is the
value of the attribute to be translated.

Look at the i18n transformer documentation and i18n samples - you'll learn a
lot from there.

Regards,
    Konstantin Piroumian