Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by priyanka gugale <pr...@apache.org> on 2016/02/08 11:52:34 UTC

Adding Apache Apex service in Ambari

Hi,

Apache Apex <http://incubator.apache.org/projects/apex.html> project is
planning to put it's installer/distribution into bigtop. As I checked
Ambari has Bigtop stack. I have couple of questions:

1. Is bigtop stack is available by default when Ambari is installed.
2. Is it acceptable if we create a new version Bigtop stack once Apache
Apex is available with bigtop?

Regards,
Priyanka

Re: Adding Apache Apex service in Ambari

Posted by priyanka gugale <pr...@apache.org>.
Thanks a lot for your feedback. I will try to put the Apache Apex under
common services. We want it to be easily available, so based on you
suggestion I think the best way is to have it under common services.

-Priyanka

Posted by Newton Alex <na...@pivotal.io>.
Hi Priyanka,