Posted to dev@kibble.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2019/01/13 19:54:06 UTC

FeatherCast Interviews at CHAOSSCon

Hi All

For those who are not familiar with FeatheCast, it is the ASF podcast channel and in the past I have been one of the roving reporters doing the interviews.

https://feathercast.apache.org/

I'll be bringing my mini recorder with me and am thinking it might be good to see if we can do ask about doing some interviews at CHAOSSCon as it could be a good way to promote the work metrics and also CHAOSS a bit more within Apache.

I'll email the CHAOSS mailing list to see if anyone is interested in an interview.

Thanks
Sharan