Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by James Mansion <ja...@mansionfamily.plus.com> on 2009/03/13 22:44:38 UTC

Internals documentation

Is there any documentation on the CPU flow inside the broker and the
major elements of the broker?

James

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Internals documentation

Posted by James Mansion <ja...@mansionfamily.plus.com>.
Martin Ritchie wrote:
> You don't mention which broker you are looking for details on.

Sorry - the C++ one.  I'd use the comments - but they all seem to be
copyright
declarations. :-(

Except perhaps:

Is the comment about broken Thread::current in APR in qpid/sys/Thread.h
relevant any more?

Posted by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org>.
2009/3/13 James Mansion <ja...@mansionfamily.plus.com>:
> Is there any documentation on the CPU flow inside the broker and the major
> elements of the broker?
>
> James

Hi James,
You don't mention which broker you are looking for details on.
However, you will find documentation on the Java broker here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/Qpid+Developer+Documentation

Of particular note for the broker internals are the Architecture
Overview and the Refactoring (QPID-950) items

Hope that is of some help.
Martin

> Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Martin Ritchie