Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Sri kripa <sr...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/05 12:38:25 UTC

Unsubscribe me from the list

Re: Unsubscribe me from the list

Posted by Anil Jagtap <an...@gmail.com>.
Possibly all have got their PHD degrees in hand on Hadoop and they don’t need their group for knowledge sharing..
I think the best way to keep all the mates busy is asking the experts to share their experiences, use cases.. help the new-comers…
So far i have seen many emails from Indians… why not one of you in each city organise a meetup and invite all of them.. doesn’t matter even if its a park and talk talk talk…

Hope the idea is good… other group members.. please share your opinions…

Rgds, Anil

Posted by Anil Jagtap <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anil Jagtap <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anil Jagtap <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jagannath Naidu <ja...@fosteringlinux.com>.
*Hmmm...*

--
Thanks & Regards

B Jagannath
Keen & Able Computers Pvt. Ltd.

Posted by Jagannath Naidu <ja...@fosteringlinux.com>.
*Hmmm...*

--
Thanks & Regards

B Jagannath
Keen & Able Computers Pvt. Ltd.

Posted by Jagannath Naidu <ja...@fosteringlinux.com>.
*Hmmm...*

--
Thanks & Regards

B Jagannath
Keen & Able Computers Pvt. Ltd.

Posted by Jagannath Naidu <ja...@fosteringlinux.com>.
*Hmmm...*

--
Thanks & Regards

B Jagannath
Keen & Able Computers Pvt. Ltd.

Posted by mark charts <mc...@yahoo.com>.

On 5 December 2014 at 17:49, Alec Ten Harmsel <al...@alectenharmsel.com> wrote:

 Alec

 On 12/05/2014 07:15 AM, Dani, Vaibhav wrote:

 Unsubscribe me from the list

  Sincerely      Dani

--
Thanks & Regards