Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Steffen <in...@apachelounge.com.INVALID> on 2019/04/02 07:35:18 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] Apache httpd 2.4.39 GA for Windows

The ASF HTTPD project did not mention security vulnerabilities fixed in
the initial changelog 2.4.39.

Added now to www.apachelounge.com/Changelog-2.4.html

See also http://httpd.apache.org/security/vulnerabilities_24.html

Posted by Steffen <in...@apachelounge.com.INVALID>.
Sorry, did not know,  new for me.

Was just informing the community that the change log has undergone a change. And the new change log is only available with the next release.

We and other sites (eg AH etc) making already for years and years a release available as soon as it had passed the vote as GA., and you should know that. Why now in public this mail after all that years ?

Please off list.

Posted by William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.