Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by janarbek <ca...@yahoo.com> on 2005/08/06 01:20:45 UTC

axis 12.1 help

 Dear wsdl memebers,

> I am having problem using axis.
>
> I am using.
>
> Axis 12.1
>
> Tomcat 5.5.9
>
> Java 1.5, But I followed installation guide of axis?
>

> 1. when i run the samples i got org.apache.axis or
> ClaassDefNotfound like this error.  does anyone know
> this kind of things?
>
> 2. IF anyone has experience using axis please tell
> me how can i set CLASSPATH on windows XP for axis?
>
> 3. How can I run samples in axis?
>
> Thank you.

Do what you can, for who you can,
with what you have, and where you are
South Korea.Seoul.
Janarbek Matay
Tel:82-10-3141-5857
mail:canarbekmatay@yahoo.com
janarbek@hotmail.com

Re: axis 12.1 help

Posted by Roslan Amir <ro...@xybase.com>.
Many ways to set CLASSPATH on XP:
1. Open command prompt and manually type set CLASSPATH=...
2. Create a script (.bat or .cmd), enter the SET command and run it.
3. Open System properties and set the CLASSPATH globally.
In each case, enter all the JAR files in %AXIS_HOME%\lib