Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Maxim Y. Tebenev" <mt...@softech.ru> on 2006/12/25 17:34:02 UTC

Running Groovy script

Hello Guys,

I have issue when attempting to run Groovy script. I've created service unit
depending on lwcontainer and configured script as following:

      <sm:activationSpec componentName="groovytrans1"
service="hb:groovytrans1">
        <sm:component>
          <bean
class="org.apache.servicemix.components.groovy.GroovyComponent">

            <property name="scriptText">
              <value>
               <![CDATA[
                 println "Hello from service"
            ]]>
              </value>
            </property>
          </bean>
        </sm:component>
      </sm:activationSpec>

But when I deploy SA into SMX, I've got the following:

<loc-message>Could not deploy xbean service unit</loc-message>
</msg-loc-info>
</task-status-msg>
                        <exception-info>
                                <nesting-level>1</nesting-level>
                                <msg-loc-info>
                                        <loc-token/>

<loc-message>org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanD
efinitionParsingException: Configuration problem: Bean class
[org.apache.servicemix.components.groov
y.GroovyComponent] not found
Offending resource: file
[C:\servicemix\data\smx\service-assemblies\hellobook-sa\version_12\sus\serv
icemix-lwcontainer\fwriter-su\servicemix.xml]
Bean ''; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.servicemix.components.groo
vy.GroovyComponent in classloader
org.apache.servicemix.components.groovy.GroovyComponent</loc-messa
ge>

<stack-trace><![CDATA[org.apache.xbean.kernel.ServiceRegistr
ationException:
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
Configurat
ion problem: Bean class
[org.apache.servicemix.components.groovy.GroovyComponent] not found
Offending resource: file
[C:\servicemix\data\smx\service-assemblies\hellobook-sa\version_12\sus\serv
icemix-lwcontainer\fwriter-su\servicemix.xml]
Bean ''; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.servicemix.components.groo
vy.GroovyComponent in classloader
org.apache.servicemix.components.groovy.GroovyComponent
        at
org.apache.xbean.kernel.standard.ServiceManagerRegistry.registerService(ServiceManagerReg
istry.java:424)

I've copied following files to lib/optional directory and that did not help:
groovy-1.0-jsr-04.jar
groovy-all-1.0-jsr-04.jar
jsr-223-1.0-pr.jar

Please advise what could me help.

Best regards, Maxim Tebenev.

Re: Running Groovy script

Posted by "Maxim Y. Tebenev" <mt...@softech.ru>.
Thanks, Guillaume!

That cured the issue.

Best regards, Maxim Tebenev.

Re: Running Groovy script

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You need to copy servicemix-components in lib/optional too.
This jar is available in the components/lib folder from
servicemix installation.

On 12/25/06, Maxim Y. Tebenev <mt...@softech.ru> wrote:

> Hello Guys,
>
> I have issue when attempting to run Groovy script. I've created service unit
> depending on lwcontainer and configured script as following:
>
>       <sm:activationSpec componentName="groovytrans1"
> service="hb:groovytrans1">
>         <sm:component>
>           <bean
> class="org.apache.servicemix.components.groovy.GroovyComponent">
>
>             <property name="scriptText">
>               <value>
>                <![CDATA[
>                  println "Hello from service"
>             ]]>
>               </value>
>             </property>
>           </bean>
>         </sm:component>
>       </sm:activationSpec>
>
> But when I deploy SA into SMX, I've got the following:
>
> <loc-message>Could not deploy xbean service unit</loc-message>
> </msg-loc-info>
> </task-status-msg>
>                         <exception-info>
>                                 <nesting-level>1</nesting-level>
>                                 <msg-loc-info>
>                                         <loc-token/>
>
> <loc-message>org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanD
> efinitionParsingException: Configuration problem: Bean class
> [org.apache.servicemix.components.groov
> y.GroovyComponent] not found
> Offending resource: file
> [C:\servicemix\data\smx\service-assemblies\hellobook-sa\version_12\sus\serv
> icemix-lwcontainer\fwriter-su\servicemix.xml]
> Bean ''; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.servicemix.components.groo
> vy.GroovyComponent in classloader
> org.apache.servicemix.components.groovy.GroovyComponent</loc-messa
> ge>
>
> <stack-trace><![CDATA[org.apache.xbean.kernel.ServiceRegistr
> ationException:
> org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
> Configurat
> ion problem: Bean class
> [org.apache.servicemix.components.groovy.GroovyComponent] not found
> Offending resource: file
> [C:\servicemix\data\smx\service-assemblies\hellobook-sa\version_12\sus\serv
> icemix-lwcontainer\fwriter-su\servicemix.xml]
> Bean ''; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.servicemix.components.groo
> vy.GroovyComponent in classloader
> org.apache.servicemix.components.groovy.GroovyComponent
>         at
> org.apache.xbean.kernel.standard.ServiceManagerRegistry.registerService(ServiceManagerReg
> istry.java:424)
>
> I've copied following files to lib/optional directory and that did not help:
> groovy-1.0-jsr-04.jar
> groovy-all-1.0-jsr-04.jar
> jsr-223-1.0-pr.jar
>
> Please advise what could me help.