Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by DF...@teamhuber.com on 2006/04/04 17:32:15 UTC

Wrong axis jar in wss4j-otherjars-1.1.0

Does anybody know how this happened???

Best I can tell, the axis-1.2.1.jar "shipped" in the
"wss4j-otherjars-1.1.0" build is not actually the 1.2.1 version of Axis.
Or at least its about one week and a few small but significant changes
short of what is available on apache.org as axis-1.2.1.jar.

I think I've done my homework and triple-checked everything.  Obviously,
for my problems -- JDK 1.3 bugfix for isClosed() call in
HTTPSender.invoke() method -- I just need to update my axis jar.  However,
I think it would be beneficial to understand what happened.

Thanks,
David Frahm
Huber & Associates
573-634-5000