Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Ankush Mishra <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/28 15:39:49 UTC

Current status of the Jackrabbit WebDAV ACL

I was wondering about the current status of implementation of
jackrabbit-webdav's Access Control Protocol, till what extent has it
been implemented? Is it complete?

Ankush

Re: Current status of the Jackrabbit WebDAV ACL

Posted by Ankush Mishra <an...@gmail.com>.
Thank you so much for this Angela. I need for a client for WebDAV, so no
need to file the request.

Again much thanks
Ankush Mishra

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@adobe.com>.
Hi Ankush

Posted by Ankush Mishra <an...@gmail.com>.

--
Ankush Mishra

Re: Current status of the Jackrabbit WebDAV ACL

Posted by Ankush Mishra <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Ankush Mishra <an...@gmail.com>.
Looking forward to your response.