Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by J H <do...@hotmail.com> on 2004/03/29 22:31:20 UTC

Download File from Webdav Server

Hi All,

I've been looking at the documentation trying to figure out how to download
a WebdavResource if it is a non-collection entity.  The methods which seem
to make sense for doing this don't seem like they do what I want (getMethod
and copyMethod).

What I'm doing here is I have made a webdav client which browses out to a
particular resource, and then I want to be able to download it to my client
machine.  Any ideas here?  I would really appreciate any feedback on what to
look at or some sample code if anyone has it.

THANKS in advance!
Jeff

RE: Download File from Webdav Server

Posted by Michael Oliver <ol...@matrix-media.com>.
You should look at the command line client, it has a working
implementation of the get method for files.

Michael Oliver
CTO
Matrix Intermedia Inc
7391 S. Bullrider Ave.