Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by Jonas Buys <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2010/02/09 10:14:01 UTC

Re: Help about MOWS implementation

You may consider using the Axis2 ping module when deploying your service with MUSE/Axis2.  Of course, the module will only report a single operation, i.e. MUSE's handleRequest instead of all operations defined in the WSDL.

I have been working on a simple implementation of MOWS last year, but work was suspended some weeks ago and I'm not sure when it will be completed.  Still need to implement some operation-specific capabilities and to apply some fixes for sync'ing WSLC and MUSE core request processing states.

Cheers, J.