Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Guenter Bertels <gb...@innovationgate.de> on 2006/04/17 10:51:50 UTC

Page nuber only if more then one page

i use fop 0.20.5

I display the number of pages on every page.

Page <fo:page-number/> from <fo:page-number-citation ref-id="end"/>

Now i want to show the page numbers only if there is more then one page.
Is there a way to do that?

Re: Page nuber only if more then one page

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
No, not at the moment. XSL 1.1 defines a page-position="only" which you
could use in this case on a conditional-page-master-reference, but
that's not implemented, yet.

Once again, you could use a two-pass approach: First, find out how many
pages are generated by the document. Second, run the document a second
time, this time enabling or disabling the page numbers.

On 17.04.2006 10:51:50 Guenter Bertels wrote:
> i use fop 0.20.5
>
> I display the number of pages on every page.
>
> Page <fo:page-number/> from <fo:page-number-citation ref-id="end"/>
>
> Now i want to show the page numbers only if there is more then one page.
> Is there a way to do that?

Jeremias Maerki