Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> on 2020/02/07 23:47:11 UTC

Releasing Maven Shade Plugin

I'd like to release this plugin: anything to add before the release?

Regards,

Hervé

Re: Releasing Maven Shade Plugin

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Id like the manifest transformer enhancements to be in if ok (
https://github.com/apache/maven-shade-plugin/pull/38).
Very worse case we go with Robert proposal to duplicate the config but
feature is important for me.

AW: Releasing Maven Shade Plugin

Posted by Markus KARG <ma...@headcrashing.eu>.
+1 :-)

perfect plan: everything seems ready for the immediate release, the rest
will
come in a few months

I'll start the release process

Regards,

Hervé

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.

Posted by Markus KARG <ma...@headcrashing.eu>.
+1 ! :-)

Nothing to add from my side.

-Markus

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
I think everybody can approve these PRs, so to me they are a bit misleading.
I've already wiped away a couple of PRs this week, but I'd like to have a critical look at it.
This plugin is very powerful, so it must be handled with great care.

To me Hervé can release it, these PRs could be part of the next release.

Robert
On 8-2-2020 12:22:27, Elliotte Rusty Harold <el...@ibiblio.org> wrote:
There are nine open PRs in the shade plugin repo, some approved. Can
any of these be resolved before release?

On Fri, Feb 7, 2020 at 6:47 PM Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:

> I'd like to release this plugin: anything to add before the release?
>
> Regards,
>
> Hervé

Elliotte Rusty Harold
elharo@ibiblio.org

Re: Releasing Maven Shade Plugin

Posted by Elliotte Rusty Harold <el...@ibiblio.org>.

On Fri, Feb 7, 2020 at 6:47 PM Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> wrote:

> I'd like to release this plugin: anything to add before the release?
>
> Regards,
>
> Hervé

Elliotte Rusty Harold
elharo@ibiblio.org