Posted to solr-commits@lucene.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/03/13 09:10:30 UTC

[Solr Wiki] Update of "ComplexFacetingBrainstorming" by HossMan

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Solr Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by HossMan:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/ComplexFacetingBrainstorming

+ (more brainstorming on this topic can be found in [http://www.nabble.com/metadata-about-result-sets--t1243321.html this thread])
- /!\ Please link to from TODO page /!\ I don't have permission to mess with that page :)
-

  From a super high level, here are my thoughts on how complex multifaceted search could work (also called metadata search, guided navigation, browse and search, etc for anyone searching for this).