Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Robert Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2011/09/12 20:18:34 UTC

500 error in review board

Whenever I try to post a new patch to review board I get a 500 error.

Something broke! (Error 500)

 It appears something broke when you tried to go to here. This is either a
bug in Review Board or a server configuration error. Please report this to
your administrator.

Who should I talk to/report this to?

Thanks,

Bobby Evans

Re: 500 error in review board

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com>.
You can file a JIRA in the INFRA project.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera