Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Concetto Bonafede <in...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/16 11:44:17 UTC

ISSUE STANBOL-10 resolved

Hi everybody,
attached to this email there is the patch to be applied to overcome the
problem with the tests on eu.iksproject.kres.rules.manager!

Best

Elvio

Re: ISSUE STANBOL-10 resolved

Posted by Olivier Grisel <ol...@ensta.org>.
2010/12/16 Concetto Bonafede <in...@gmail.com>:
> Ok here there is the file...strange and sorry!

Please attach the patch directly to the matching jira issue instead.

--
Olivier

Re: ISSUE STANBOL-10 resolved

Posted by Concetto Bonafede <in...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stefane Fermigier <sf...@nuxeo.com>.

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Elvio,
I don't think attachment go through mailing lists; you'd better open a Jira
issue or comment an existing one and then attach the patch there.
Cheers,
Tommaso