Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Michal Zatkalik <Mi...@msg-systems.com> on 2014/09/05 20:43:04 UTC

Pdfbox maven plugin for ikvm

Hello,

I adjusted and extended a maven plugin generating dlls using ikvm for the entire pdfbox project for each component. It has to be only included in the root pom.xml of the pdfbox project simply by adding the following code after installing the plugin.

<plugin>
       <groupId>com.mz</groupId>
       <artifactId>pdfbox-ikvm-maven-plugin</artifactId>
       <version>1.0</version>
       <!-- this lets Maven know that we define 'packaging: dll' -->
       <extensions>true</extensions>
       <configuration>
             <ikvmArgs>
             </ikvmArgs>
             <!-- these are additional referenced DLLs (beyond mscorlib, System and System.Core) -->
             <dlls>
             </dlls>
       </configuration>
</plugin>

The plugin can be checked out of https://github.com/MichalZatka/pdfbox-ikvm-maven-plugin. I wanted to propose to integrate this plugin in the pdfbox distribution or at least to discuss this idea.

Best regards,
Michal Zatkalik

Associate IT Consultant
Travel & Logistics

msg systems ag
Max-Planck-Straße 1
50354 Hürth
Deutschland

Tel.: +49 2233 97216256
Mobil: +49 152 05692140
E-Mail: michal.zatkalik@msg-systems.com<ma...@msg-systems.com>

http://www.msg-systems.com<http://www.msg-systems.com/>

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Robert-Bürkle-Str. 1, D-85737 Ismaning/München
Vorstand: Hans Zehetmaier (Vorsitzender), Dr. Stephan Frohnhoff, Frank Plechinger, Volker Reichenbach, Roland Roudny, Dr. Dirk Taubner
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Christian Hofer
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 140 149

Bitte beachten Sie, dass der Inhalt dieser E-Mail vertraulich zu behandeln ist. Sofern Sie nicht der beabsichtigte Adressat sind, dürfen wir Sie bitten, uns umgehend zu benachrichtigen und den Inhalt dieser E-Mail zu löschen.
Please ensure the confidentiality of this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, we would like to ask you to notify us immediately. Please delete the content of this e-mail in that case

Re: Pdfbox maven plugin for ikvm

Posted by Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

> Michal Zatkalik <Mi...@msg-systems.com> hat am 5. September 2014 um
> 20:43 geschrieben:
>

> Hello,
>
> I adjusted and extended a maven plugin generating dlls using ikvm for the
> entire pdfbox project for each component. It has to be only included in the
> root pom.xml of the pdfbox project simply by adding the following code after
> installing the plugin.
>

>        com.mz
>        pdfbox-ikvm-maven-plugin
>        1.0
>
>        true
>

> The plugin can be checked out of
> https://github.com/MichalZatka/pdfbox-ikvm-maven-plugin. I wanted to propose
> to integrate this plugin in the pdfbox distribution or at least to discuss
> this idea.

That's a good idea.

Your plugin seems to be a fork of the IKVM Maven plugin [1] provided by Michael
Bayne. What did you change or improve? I'm asking because the origin plugin is
available in maven central and yours not, so that we would have to handle it
somehow ourself.

> Best regards,
> Michal Zatkalik

BR