Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by stefang <st...@me.com> on 2019/12/11 09:20:54 UTC

Re: CXF Controllers...

Hi,

we are very interested in this implementation.

JAX-RS-Whiteboard is unusable in combination with CXF because auf
ClassCastExpections at the moment.

http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Problem-in-using-CXF-together-with-JAX-RS-Whiteboard-due-ClassCastException-td4057148.html

We must throw it out of our distribution and searching now a better solution
with DS/scr with pure CXF

Stefan

Re: CXF Controllers...

Posted by stefang <st...@me.com>.
Hi,

any Github-Link or bundle we can look at this?

Regards
Stefan

Re: CXF Controllers...

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

You can already do it: you can take a look on the provided example.

Brad and I started a more generic implementation based on the current
examples.

Regards
JB

On 11/12/2019 10:20, stefang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we are very interested in this implementation.
>
> JAX-RS-Whiteboard is unusable in combination with CXF because auf
> ClassCastExpections at the moment.
>
> http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Problem-in-using-CXF-together-with-JAX-RS-Whiteboard-due-ClassCastException-td4057148.html
>
> We must throw it out of our distribution and searching now a better solution
> with DS/scr with pure CXF
>
> Stefan

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org