Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Karen Vuong <ka...@citrix.com> on 2014/05/12 23:30:06 UTC

[DISCUSS] Donating a .Org Sponsorship at Ohio LinuxFest 2014 to Apache CloudStack

Hi all,

We have an opportunity at Ohio LinuxFest October 24-26th, 2014 (http://www.ohiolinux.org/) that Open@Citrix would like to donate to Apache CloudStack.

Open@Citrix would like to donate a .Org sponsorship to the Apache CloudStack to help provide good visibility for the project. Sponsorship benefits include:

-             A special thanks in program guide and website
-             Six foot table

We would like to request permission to use the Apache CloudStack logo in the program guide and placement on http://www.ohiolinux.org/.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I would be more than happy to answer them. Thanks!

Thanks,

Karen

Re: [DISCUSS] Donating a .Org Sponsorship at Ohio LinuxFest 2014 to Apache CloudStack

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org>.
(note mixed public / private lists)

PMC ACK, and thanks (again)!

Karen, as with the last request (which you answered), is there a
committer attending to help represent the project?

Per our project's trademark management guidelines, unless there is a
concern raised in 72 hours after this ack (and assuming that there is
a committer that will be attending), you're good to go!

-chip