Posted to oro-user@jakarta.apache.org by Christian Ribeaud <ch...@predict.ch> on 2001/02/09 08:30:03 UTC

java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException

Hi,

I would like to know why I get an "java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -31" with the following code (s. attachment)? Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks and have a nice day,

christian

Re: java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException

Posted by "Max R. Andersen" <ma...@cs.auc.dk>.
On Fri, 9 Feb 2001, Christian Ribeaud wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to know why I get an
> "java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range:
> -31" with the following code (s. attachment)? Any help would be very
> appreciated. Thanks and have a nice day,

It look very much like the bug I encountered a few weeks back (and others
too) - the solution seem to be either use a older version of Oro, or just
downlload the latest from the CVS repos (that was what I did, and it works
like a charm :)

Regards
Max R. Andersen (max@cs.auc.dk)