Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Ramprakash Ramamoorthy <yo...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/21 08:37:44 UTC

Faceting/Grouping over tokenized fields

Hello,

           In my understanding, there is no explicit way to group/facet on
tokenized fields. We have older indices and are planning to implement
faceting on those indices. All the fields in the indices use a
ClassicAnalyzer and are tokenized.

           Is there a work around, through which I can facet on tokenized
fields. Bobo-browse from LinkedIn is doing it, but I guess there is no
active development happening over there, and is still compatible with
Lucene 3.x. We are on Lucene 4.1. Your advice would help. TIA.

--
With Thanks and Regards,
Ramprakash Ramamoorthy,