Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Artur Muradimov <ar...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/22 19:20:51 UTC

Greeting

Community,

I am Artur Muradimov and I want to contribute Apache Ignite.

I had a time to watch the project and I think, already ready to make some
JIRA ticket.
I want to start from the issue IGNITE-10921

Please grant me contributer privileges to make possible assign.
My jira login: arturmuradimov77

Re: Greeting

Posted by Artur Muradimov <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

My ticket IGNITE-10921 passed review and ready to merge as I understanding.
Can anyone merge that or I miss something?

Re: Greeting

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
Hi Artur,