Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Brian Burridge <ma...@burridge.net> on 2003/11/17 21:12:57 UTC

Can I tell checkstyle to ignore certain packages?

Is there a way to tell checkstyle, through Maven, to ignore certain
packages when it runs? Right now Maven apparently just passes on the
base directory for all source code, but there are a few packages we have
that are from a 3rd party, and we don't need to see reports on them
since we can't change them.

Brian N. Burridge
IBM

RE: Can I tell checkstyle to ignore certain packages?

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Brian,

You can use maven.checkstyle.includes and maven.checkstyle.excludes. See
the doc for the CS plugin:

http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/checkstyle/properties.html

-Vincent