Posted to users@airflow.apache.org by Konrad Dusza <ko...@bilandergroup.com> on 2022/05/27 11:39:31 UTC

Apache Airflow + Sentry integration - enhancement proposal - votes needed

Hello all,

I've recently added sentry integration to my airflow instance. It is great for monitoring airflow for errors, but does allow for performance monitoring.
I raised an issue in sentry's github under:

https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-python/issues/1446

If you think it could be useful in your projects, present or future, please let the sentry maintainers know by adding "thumbs up" on the github issue.

Best regards,
--
Konrad Dusza